A career at McLagan is both intellectually challenging and financially rewarding and provides the ongoing sense of accomplishment that accompanies the completion of each and every assignment. Consultants and analysts at McLagan know that their work helps clients make important business decisions and take action.
At our firm it is not uncommon to work with colleagues who've worked here most of their careers — ten, twenty, and even thirty years. When you work at McLagan, you are working with the industry-leading experts in compensation consulting, business performance benchmarking, and talent solutions. Colleagues at McLagan also have the benefit of being embedded within the global resources of Aon Hewitt and Aon — this allows us to be fast and nimble while also taking on projects of massive scale across all manner of performance, reward, and talent issues.
- An engaging environment and the opportunity to learn from experienced peers
- Thoughtful and knowledgeable clients
- The opportunity to advance your career based on the quality and creativity of your work
- Affiliation with a financially successful firm that shares its success with those contributing to it
We look for people who:
- Have strong critical thinking capabilities – our colleagues know how to ask questions are resourceful
- Enjoy working as a member of a team to understand and meet client needs
- Have the desire and drive to break new ground
- Operate with the highest level of integrity
► If you don't see a match between your skillset and our current job openings, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.